Are You Feeling Anxious?
Does feeling anxious interfere with your life? Do you feel that you’re not in control and that your worries get the better of you no matter how hard you try?
If this sounds like you, I’m confident I can help.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy – in contrast to anxiety medication – treats more than just symptoms and gets to the roots of the matter.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Cramps or digestive discomfort
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
Therapy can help you uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, help you learn how to relax, to look at situations in a new, less frightening way, as well as to develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
If you are suffering with anxiety, I invite you to contact me today for an initial consultation.