Are You Feeling Depressed?
Are you feeling sad, hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do thoughts like these often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and don’t deserve anything better.
- I blame myself and feel guilty for every little thing.
- I’m such a downer so I stay away from others.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I feel so sad and tearful, and I’m embarrassed for others to see me like this.
- I feel empty, but no one understands that my insides are so different from my appearance.
- My life and the world around me seems dark. I hate it but I don’t know how to change it.
If you have consistent thoughts like these and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be depressed.
You are not alone. Many of my clients find relief as they come to understand that these thoughts, feelings and beliefs do not define them and that there are options available to again have hope for themselves.
If you want to finally lighten this load and begin to feel like yourself again, contact me today for an initial consultation.